This article has now moved to the Philip Suter website here August 2017

For Car Rental / Car Hire & Car hire excess insurance- CLICK HERE

Holiday Home Property Insurance for France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Malta, Cyprus, England, Scotland and Wales — visit our Holday Home Insurance section.

Travel Insurance — YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS WHEN VISITING ANY COUNTRY — If you are looking for a Low Cost Travel Insurance policy visit our Insurance section.


Looking for a hotel for your holiday ? — Use the search facilty below